Sunday, June 13, 2010

Please Join Us on Monday

It's not too late

Adrienne posted an urgent request (A Call to Battle!!!) this past Friday. If you have not read it, please read it now.

In her request, Adrienne asked others to join us in a special time of fasting and prayer for Adam. The special fast began on Saturday and continues through Monday. I am posting this to say that it's not to late to join in. We would love to have you fast with us on Monday.

Even if you cannot fast, please unite with us in prayer for Adam's healing
on Monday.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you all who have been praying and fasting for my amazing husband, please pray specifically that the doctors can figure out why Adam keeps swelling, please pray the swelling in the brain goes down. With the increase swelling he has not been responsive and only opened his eyes for a short while yesterday.

    With this "Call to Battle" I am reminded of a Sunday School song I used to sing:
    "I may never march in the infantry, ride in the calvery, shoot the artilitry, I may never fly over the enemy... but I'm in the Lord's army."

    God is moving!

    Amy Root

    ReplyDelete