Thursday, February 24, 2011

Morning After: TJ


Just look at you
You're a wonder in the making
And God's not through
In fact, He's just getting started!
~Fingerprints of God, Steven Curtis Chapman

Last night, I attended a surprise birthday party for my son, Tucker. My surprise was that his wife, Jenn, brought pictures of the child (whom I refer to as "TJ") growing in her womb. I could see the shape of a human, including the BIG Mortensen head! I could see this three-inch miracle of life. I could see the fingerprints of God.



God has a plan for that little child that I saw for the first time, last night. Just like He has a plan for Adam.

Genesis 1:1

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Continue to pray for Adam's FULL RECOVERY!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment