Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Eve of Fasting: God is in Your Corner


I know what you may be thinking. You don't have time to set aside for prayer, tomorrow.

"I am so busy. Besides, Adam is getting better. Does he really need my prayers?"

Is that what you are thinking? Although we do unite each week to lift up Adam in prayer, I believe that we all get something out of it, too. I have found that the more frequently and fervently I pray for Adam on Wednesdays, the more my relationship with God is nourished!

    You've got someone in your corner
    Who's gonna be there for you.
    Just fall on your knees,
    Say a prayer and receive
    Pray, CeCe Winans



Join us, tomorrow, in prayer for Adam, Pat, Brandon, and anybody else requiring prayer. You might just find that the more you pray for others, the more fulfilled you will feel! It is a good feeling to have God in your corner!

See you in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment