Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mid Morning: Knowing You are There


Hello to my wife, Gretchen, and Adam's Mom, Cookie. They traveled, together, to visit Adam, this week. It is good to know that you are there. It is also good to know that God is there (and here)!



Pray for Pat

Pat Ashby had her second round of chemo, yesterday. She told me that she has an intake meeting with hospice care in the next week, but that doesn't mean she has only six months to live...she is just preparing for the future! She also stated that she has a goal to live until June 2012. Why? Her son comes back from Germany then, and she promised him that she would not die until he made it back.

Let's pray for that. Let's pray that Pat would defy the odds. Let's pray that Pat will be giving her son a hug in June 2012.

Pat also wrote in an email that, "My doctor thinks I am the healthiest person she has ever seen with cancer in her lungs, and I know that a positive mental attitude and prayers is why!"

It is my belief that Pat supplies plenty of PMA. Let's help her out with some prayer!

See you at lunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment