Thursday, January 6, 2011

A New Year...


...A New Way of Praying?

I am stuck on my post from last night (Healing Prayer). More specifically, I am referring to the link to the article, Plead the Promises of God. I want to pray like Uncle Am.

Do you want to pray like Uncle Am? Do you want to pray with fervor? Do you want to pray, knowing the answers before you ask? I am not sure that I fully understand the article, yet. But, I will keep reading it...along with the Bible. I do understand that part. We must use the Bible as our prayer book!

I have read my Bible. I have prayed. But, after reading this article, I feel that I have been missing something. I want that Bible-prayer connection that Uncle Am had.

I guess that the point of this morning's post is that if we prayed for Adam like Uncle Am, we would be praying with even greater confidence. Wouldn't it be great if we were all praying for Adam with increased confidence?

Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment