Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Evening: A Big Portion


Lamentations 3:22-24

22 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
    for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.
24 I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion;
    therefore I will wait for him.”


Personally, I really do feel that the Lord has been my portion over the past eight months. His compassion has not failed Adam, his family, or me. We all waited for God. The past few days, He has delivered so much. Thank you, God!

Did you read Amy's blog about Adam's improving speech? Absolutely amazing!



Some of those kid's letters (in video above) are funny, some are silly, most were probably heart felt. They were being honest with God.

Some of you may be angry with God. Some may not understand why bad things happen to people — like Adam. I encourage you to be honest with God, tonight, before you go to bed. But, I also encourage you to thank God for Adam's amazing progress this week.

Let's meet one more time in the morning.

Good night and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment