Thursday, May 27, 2010

Unfailing Love

Perhaps yesterday did not go as I planned, but I am confident that it went as God planned. After all, I am now searching for ways to respond to the devotionals that were posted on this blog. The Psalmist reminds me that my relationship with God is not based on a feeling, but on His unfailing love.

Psalm 143:8
8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
     for I have put my trust in you.
     Show me the way I should go,
     for to you I lift up my soul.

As long as we are united in prayer for Adam, Let's regularly pray for each other that we would rise, each day, to the word of God's unfailing love; that we would lift our souls up to God, and that He would show us the way to go.



As I stated last week, Adam's healing is in God's hands. Yet, since we are aligned in a desire for Adam to be healed, I need to keep examining my own life, looking for changes that God wants me to make.

Psalm 139:23-24

“Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”

I encourage you to join me in the pursuit of God's unfailing love. That we would look to Him for the way to go. While doing so, we should also remain united in our pleas for the complete healing of Adam.

Selah!

No comments:

Post a Comment