Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Anticipation

Think of a friend or family member that you may not see on a regular basis. You know, the one that no matter how much time passes, when you get together, the conversation seems to pick up where it left off.

As I was driving to work, this morning, I felt the same anticipation for tomorrow's fast. Although I have been praying, I am anticpating the excitement of praying with all of you while fasting. While in this state of anticipation, this song began playing on the radio. It made me anticipate being together in our Father's house.



Philippians 4:6

6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment