Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A gift of worship for Amy

This is Adrienne, and I am honored to have been invited on as a guest author to this site. First, I want to say that I am so excited about our fast tomorrow for Adam. God has given me and many others a heart to pray BIG!! We are praying for nothing less than a miracle! Second, since I haven’t been in direct contact with any of the Adam Root immediate family members, I love you all, and I am standing with you in prayer. I desperately wish I could give all of you a gigantic hug. And to keep this from getting to long, I wanted to give a quick gift to Amy and the other family. I have wanted to get these songs to you since the day of the accident. Desert Song was performed by a woman who had just lost her baby a couple weeks prior to concert day. It is one of the most powerful worship songs I have heard for myself personally. Healer was written and performed by a man who was diagnosed with cancer as a prayer to God. It is one of Isaac’s favorite worship songs. When we have rough days with Isaac’s health, I literally play them over and over and over to remind of God’s mighty power.

Amy these are for you from Adrienne & Isaac. We love you!

Hillsong 2008: Desert Song


Hillsong 2008: Healer

4 comments:

  1. Great songs to get our fast started. Makes me think of Mark 10:27:

    27Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Adrienne! These songs are SO powerful. What a great way to kick-off our time of prayer. Thank you for sharing - I pray that they will bless Amy and bring her encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”- Romans 15:5-6 Mary (Apex,NC)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Isaac,

    Thank you my dear sweet grandson for joining us in this day of fasting and prayer you are awesome. I love you.

    Baba

    ReplyDelete