Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Evening: Share in the Inheritance!


Colossians 1:10-12

    ...all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light.

Wow, imagine learning about an inheritance of money that you neither expected, nor deserved. How much greater the kingdom of God! And, we certainly don't deserve that!

Throughout my life, and especially since last May, I have clung to promises like this from the Bible. I get a share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. So do you. So does Adam. With this truth in mind, there is so much hope.

I cannot imagine the pain that those close to Adam have felt during the past nine months. Yet, I need to look no further than Amy's blog to see how one can hurt, yet still share in the inheritance. All believers understand that there will be a day with no more tears.

    There will be a day with no more tears
    No more pain, and no more fears
    There will be a day when the burdens of this place
    Will be no more, we'll see Jesus face to face
    ~There Will be a Day, Jeremy Camp



Oh, how I look forward to that day when we see Jesus face to face. While I am waiting, I will continue to pray for Adam's full recovery. I encourage you to do the same.

Good night, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment