Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Night: Who Am I?


If there was a theme to my posts, today, it was about our belief and God's faithfulness. The truth being that the the former is much less dependable than the latter. I know that I need to keep working on my belief in God's faithfulness. One way is to keep professing my belief. The other is to keep acknowledging God for who He is.

The reality is that I will fail over and over, again. God won't.

    I am a flower quickly fading
    Here today and gone tomorrow...

    ...Still You hear me when I'm calling
    Lord, You catch me when I'm falling

    And, You've told me who I am
    I am yours.
    ~Who am I, Casting Crowns



Joshua 21:45

Not one of all the LORD’s good promises to Israel failed; every one was fulfilled.

1 Kings 8:56

Praise be to the LORD, who has given rest to his people Israel just as he promised. Not one word has failed of all the good promises he gave through his servant Moses.

Pray

As we pray, this evening, let's thank God for who He is, despite what we have done. And, let's thank Him for what He has done, despite who we are.

Let's also thank God for bringing Adam this far on his journey to recovery. Thank the Lord for bringing Adam to Spaulding. Thank Him for providing for Amy and Mackenzie during the past six months. Thank God that we are His.

Thank God for other blessings in your life. Amen.

Let's meet in the morning. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment