Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Breakfast: Clean Hands and a Pure Heart


Psalm 24:1-5

The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it,
  the world, and all who live in it;

for he founded it upon the seas
  and established it upon the waters.

Who may ascend the hill of the LORD ?
  Who may stand in his holy place?

He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
  who does not lift up his soul to an idol
  or swear by what is false.

He will receive blessing from the LORD
  and vindication from God his Savior.



Let's begin our day of fasting and prayer with clean hands and a pure heart.

A Prayer

Dear God,

I confess that I have sinned against You.
Please forgive me of my sins.

Lord, make me pure and holy in Your sight.
Let me be cleansed of all my transgressions.

Father, I want to have have clean hands,
and a pure heart.

I want our relationship to be restored
by the blood of Your Son, Jesus Christ.

God, as a forgiven sinner,
I pray that we would share time together, today,
and that You would find favor with me.

Lord, today I ask that you would heal Adam Root.
I commit Adam to You for a full recovery.

Please hear my prayers, today.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment