Thursday, October 28, 2010

Great is the Lord!




2 Samuel 7:22

"How great you are, O Sovereign LORD! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.

Our Lord is great. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I believe that great things are happening at Spaulding. About the time that I begin to think that I am overly optimistic, I read another post from Amy with encouraging news!

Great are you, Lord!

Keep praying for a full recover for Adam. This week, pray that Adam would continue to do well in rehab. Pray that Amy, Mackenzie, Jack, Cookie, Ben, Brad, and Tristan would all be encouraged by Adam's progress.

2 John 1:3

Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father's Son, will be with us in truth and love.

I look forward to praying with you, next week. In the meantime, keep praying for Adam's full recovery.

Blessings,
Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment