Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Evening: Somehow...


...My Story is Part of Your Plan, Lord



Somehow, my story is part of God's plan. And, so is your story. Sometimes, it is not obvious to me. Some of you might also wonder how your story fits in to God's plan. How about Adam? How does his story fit? For many of us, we see God's plan, or at least part of it, unfolding through Adam.

Because of the circumstances, I wonder if I spend more time thinking about how Adam's story fits into God's plan, and too little on my own. Or, maybe it's alright to do so. I don't know. Maybe I should spend less time thinking and more time doing.

Anyway, I thank God for using Adam's story to affect me and my relationship with Him. I know that Adam's story has affected others. How can that not be part of God's plan? It seems that God has truly made lemonade out of a big lemon.

Hebrews 11:39-40

These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised. God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

In addition to healing, pray that God's plan would continue to be carried out through Adam, and through you.

Talk with you in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment