Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Evening: Cry Out to Jesus


In my dinner-time post, I asserted that all is well with my soul. That isn't always the case, and may not be true for some of you, right now. You may be facing extremely difficult circurmstances in your life. You may be thinking that all is not well with your soul. If so, I understand. I have been there, and most likely, will re-visit the same place in the future. I only have four words of advice — cry out to Jesus.

  There is hope for the helpless
  Rest for the weary
  Love for the broken heart
  There is grace and forgiveness
  Mercy and healing
  He'll meet you wherever you are
  Cry out to Jesus, Cry out to Jesus

    ~Cry Out to Jesus, Third Day



I am so excited about Adam arriving at Spaulding in Boston. I am so encouraged by Jason Crigler's story. I am so confident that Adam is in God's care. Yet, I still want to cry out to Jesus. Tonight, I am crying out for Adam's healing and recovery. Whatever the odds, whatever the statistics, whatever people say, I know that with God, Adam's healing is possible.

Luke 18:27

Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."

Let's meet in the morning, before heading back to the "regular" part of our week.

Good night, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment