Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Prayer of Faith

James 5: 13-16

Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.



This evening, I want to get right with God. I will confess my sins. I will ask God for forgiveness. As a forgiven sinner, I will ask God to hear my prayers, tonight, and throughout the day on Wednesday. I will also ask Him to hear all of your prayers. I will ask Him to answer our prayers. I invite you to join me.

Tonight, after getting right with God, let's ask Him to provide Adam with a restful night of sleep. Let's ask God to provide Adam with the strength to fight off infections and fevers. Let's ask that the Holy Spirit would calm Adam, and restore his vital signs to normal levels. Let's pray that the Holy Spirit would protect Adam from neurological storms.

I look forward to spending time with God and praying with you over the next 36 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment