Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Evening: Keep praying


Psalm 86:3-7

3 Have mercy on me, O Lord,
for I call to you all day long.

4 Bring joy to your servant,
for to you, O Lord,
I lift up my soul.

5 You are forgiving and good, O Lord,
abounding in love to all who call to you.

6 Hear my prayer, O LORD;
listen to my cry for mercy.

7 In the day of my trouble I will call to you,
for you will answer me
.

Keep praying...
  • That Adam's body will fight off infection;
  • For a continued "neuron party" to reconnect and find new pathways that allow Adam to do all that he used to do;
  • For Adam's immediate need of reaching a rancho scale of 4 — this would allow him to be accepted at and transferred to Shepherd Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
  • That God will provide a supernatural healing.
  • For encouragement, peace, and rest for Amy, Cookie, Jack, and other family members.
Yes, keep praying. For as the Psalm states, "For you will answer me."

Good night, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment