Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Evening: I surrender

Our united day of fasting and prayer is nearing an end. I am hungry, and I had one major headache, today. Because of work, I fell behind on devotional time. I had to play a little catch-up on reading the blog posts. Despite some of the setbacks, it has been a good day with the Lord.

Throughout the day, I kept on talking with God. Today, more than usual, I questioned Him. I asked God why the Centurion got what he wanted (servant healed). There are many, faithful believers asking for Adam's healing. What do we have to do to obtain the same result?

I am trying to be still and listen for answers. I must remember that when we fast, it is a form of obedience to God. It is an act of surrender.


We need to surrender all to Jesus, including Adam. We cannot heal Adam. We cannot make him recover more quickly. His health is out of our hands. The timing of Adam's healing is in God's  hands. 

We need to keep praying. We can, and I believe, should keep asking for Adam's healing. As we pray, we need to lift Adam up to God, and turn over his recovery to God. We need to surrender Adam to God.

Read more about surrendering to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment