Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dinner: God never Let's Go

By Adrienne Terada

In the good times and bad, when disaster comes, when we are in pain, when we lose hope, and even when we walk away from God, He never let's go of us. He is always there to hold us. We can cry, we can talk to Him, we can sing praise to Him, we can listen to His voice, or we can just rest in the comfort of His arms.

Psalm 91:14-15
Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name. When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him.



To Pray For:

  • Thank the Lord for not letting go of Adam
  • Thank the Lord for not letting go of Amy
  • Thank the Lord for not letting go of Jack, Cookie, Ben, Brad, Tristan and the rest of Adam's family
  • Ask that Adam, Amy, and family would be able to take comfort in the fact that God is not going to let go of them in their pain
  • Pray against Adam's infection and the fluid build up on his brain
  • Pray for Adam's complete healing

No comments:

Post a Comment