Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday Morning: My Refuge


As I have stated, before, I pray for Adam daily, but more so on Wednesdays. It is inspiring and comforting to know that others are praying with me. Thank you for praying with me, yesterday. It is also comforting to know that God is my rock and fortress. As we go our separate ways until next week, let's all depend on God as our rock and fortress. Let's take refuge in Jesus.



Psalm 31:1-5
1 In you, LORD, I have taken refuge;
let me never be put to shame;
deliver me in your righteousness.
2 Turn your ear to me,
come quickly to my rescue;
be my rock of refuge,
a strong fortress to save me.
3 Since you are my rock and my fortress,
for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
4 Keep me free from the trap that is set for me,
for you are my refuge.
5 Into your hands I commit my spirit;
deliver me, LORD, my faithful God.

This week was great — Adam made outstanding progress! Keep praying for his full recovery, and for incremental improvements along the way. This week, be sure to pray for continued improvement in Adam's ability to communicate. Today, pray that Adam would get over his upset stomach.

I look forward to praying with you, next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment