Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Breakfast: Great Is Thy Faithfulness

by Hillary Mortensen

I will say it again: Great is God's faithfulness!

I have seen abounding evidence of His faithfulness as of late:
  • God has carried Adam through this season, and he continues to heal.
  • Amy continues to stand firm in her faith, demonstrating a life devoted to the pursuit of God
  • God continues to be with Kathleen and Cale Darling in their journey through brain injury recovery.
  • I have seen a positive priority shift in the lives of many family members...and in mine, as well.
  • Relatives have recently reconnected through the circumstances regarding the accident.
  • I will be making a cross-country move soon, and I am thrilled to know that I am doing so a changed person.
  • God demonstrated in His perfect timing for financial provision in my life this week.
  • God continues to be God of the past, God of the future, and God of the present.
Take a moment to ponder the evidence of God's faithfulness in your life and in Adam's. Praise God for His faithfulness. Thank Him that even when you are faithless, He remains faithful. Ask that he would increase your faith and make you a more and more faithful follower of Christ.

In praise and with thanksgiving, sing along with this hymn:

No comments:

Post a Comment