Thursday, August 19, 2010

Breaking the Fast: Worthy is the Lamb!

Revelation 5:11-12

Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten
thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. In a loud voice they sang:
"Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,
to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
and honor and glory and praise!"




Praise God!

Amy reported that the first of three C-Diff tests came back negative!

Keep Praising and Keep Praying

I am going to work at spending more time praising God, this week (Thanks, Adrienne, for the suggestion, and for leading us in praise and worship, yesterday!). When I do bring up my prayer requests, I will be praying that God keeps that C. Diff (Clostridium difficile) out of Adam's body. I will also be praying for more positive developments to occur during Adam's therapy. As always, I will continue to pray for Adam's full recovery. Please join me in these prayer requests throughout the week.

Numbers 6:24-26

The LORD bless you
and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace."


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment