Thursday, August 5, 2010

Breaking the Fast: Eyes on Our Father's House

Even if we must keep on fasting and praying for Adam. Even if things don't work out as we would like. Even if....

....do not be troubled.

John 14:1-4

1"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. 2In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going."

As we proceed through another week, let's keep our sights set on where we are going. Let's follow the way to our Father's house.



I don't know about  you, but I am ready for "lots and lots of food!"

Let's keep praying for Adam. Today, be sure to pray that Adam would get lots of rest. Keep praying for Amy,  and the rest of Adam's family. By all means, fast whenever the Holy Spirit moves you. You don't have to wait until next Wednesday, but we will be here on the 11th (although there will a post on Tuesday evening).

Let's work at following the advice Amy included in her blog on Tuesday — keep reading our Bibles. Reading scripture will lead us into more prayer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment