Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Evening: Thank you, Jesus!


Thank you, Hillary, for your posts, today. They definitely put me in the mode of gratefulness. I did not spend much time praying for Adam, today. More of my prayers were spent thanking God for the healing that He has already worked in Adam.

Psalm 30:4-5

Sing the praises of the LORD, you his faithful people;
    praise his holy name.
For his anger lasts only a moment,
    but his favor lasts a lifetime;
weeping may stay for the night,
    but rejoicing comes in the morning.


I have been in a "praising mood," today. Maybe you are not. In Hillary's mid-morning post, she included a song that I really like to play when I am not feeling so grateful. If you are in a difficult place, go back and listen to it.

Adam's progress over the past few weeks has simply left me in awe of God's healing power. After reading Amy's blog post, she seems to be in the same place.

    Here I am with all I am
    Raise my hands to worship You
    I wanna say thank you, oh thank you
    For everything, for who You are
    You cover me, You touch my heart
    I wanna say thank you
    ~Thank You, The Katinas

Just say, "Thank you!" to God, tonight. Thank Him for being with us. Thank Him for never letting go. Eleven months of healing, and God never let go.



Good night, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment